Home

Welcome there!

Want to lose weight?

Would you like to drop 8 pounds in a week? 30 pounds in 30 days? 60 pounds in 90 days?

Of course you would! My book, FAT to SKINNY Fast and Easy! will teach you how.

This is me and my wife Sherri.... I lost over 100 pounds in 2002 and Sherri lost over 75 pounds. You can too!

I promise to show you the way WITHOUT pills, surgery, special expensive food crazy diets or exercise.

Are you ready to finally lose that FAT and easily keep it off?

Learn howmore info

Why is it so hard to lose weight?
The ANSWER is in this video. The SOLUTION is in my book.

Video lessons

Get the Low Carb Cookbook

want more?
Testimonials

Success Stories

I have lost about 90lbs in the past year thanks to Doug’s book & information. 

I have lost about 90lbs in the past year thanks to Doug’s book & information. Thanks Doug! Anyone who has a serious weight problem & wants to do something about it will absolutely change their life by reading this book! This REALLY works, take it from someone who has been doing what Doug’s book recommended.

J.J. Boyd, NC
I have lost about 90lbs in the past year thanks to Doug’s book & information. 
I am stunned at the amount of weight I have lost! Doug

I am stunned at the amount of weight I have lost! Doug, I’ve been on your program for less than a month and I’ve dropped a whopping 25 pounds AND balanced my blood sugar! YOU HAVE MADE A BELIEVER out of me, amazing.”

Steve Austin
I am stunned at the amount of weight I have lost! Doug
Sherri lost 230 pounds in 18 months!!

3/29/2011- 18 months ago I cleaned out my pantry and logged on to this site. I posted my first post  on the FAT TO SKINNY free reader support forum and declared I was going to change my life. I am proud to say 18 months later and 230 pounds lost FOREVER, that I am very glad I made that change.

Sherri
Sherri lost 230 pounds in 18 months!!
Patti reaches her goal! LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I reached my goal weight plus took off an extra 1/2 a pound.  That is a 41.5 pound weight loss since July 19th when I started FAT TO SKINNY.  Those last 5 pounds came off slowly but I was determined to not “diet” to lose the last little bit of weight.  I just followed along with my regular FTS eating and did what Doug keeps saying “only eat when you are hungry”.

Patti
Patti reaches her goal! LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!!
From the Blog

Healthy Recipes

A Recipe for Jicama Primavera

On today’s recipe agenda, we are introducing a wonderfully vibrant and crunchy vegetable that doesn’t get nearly the attention it deserves: jicama!

Indulge in a French Delight: Crepes Florentine

Bonjour, dear readers! Today, we’re taking you on a culinary journey to France without leaving your kitchen. How? By preparing a classic dish – Crepes Florentine.

Revitalize Your Breakfast with a Mexican Omelet

For many of us, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gets our metabolism going and sets the tone for the rest of the day.

Hearty Avocado Salad with Sweet Lime Dressing

The star of the recipe is none other than the superfood – avocado, which is a great source of heart-healthy fats, fiber, and various essential nutrients.

Contact form

Ask Doug

Fat To Skinny © 2024
    All rights reserved.